Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CDD July 2017 Release ....

Hello everyone !!!
Are you loving this month's
Craftin Desert Divas Release ?!
I can not even begin to
say how fun these stamps
and dies are to create with !!!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today <3 .

For the first card I used
the super cool Jawsome stamp set
 along with my new favorite
Ocean Border dies .





For the second card I used the beautiful Mermaid Lagoon stamp set .




I hope you have enjoyed this release !!! 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 

Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

 Jawsome stamp set
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic couple of cards, Mayra! I admire your skills with the Copics so much. You have a touch that seems lighter than some of the other artists who use them. I adore your color choices. I also so enjoy your fun and whimsical style. Your work always makes me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and enthusiasm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Mayra!! Your designs and colors are amazing!! Love these so much!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS