Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

CDD You're Dino-mite !!!!

Happy Saturday everyone !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs 
with today's post . 

I am loving the new release !!! 
For my card today I was not sure if 
I would be sharing a card created with one of the newest 
sets . I ended up going with one of the super cute 
stamp sets from the June 2017 Release <3 .

I used Dino Dig along with the Garden Border Dies
 I wanted to create a scene for my dino , make it look like he is trying to get away from the volcano . 
 I colored all of my images using Copic markers. 
I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create . 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Hugs , 
CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Distress Oxide Inks : 
Image 1

Image 1

6 comments:

  1. So adorable!! The dinos make me smile!! Love the fun scene you've created!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! Super fun scene. That dino sure does look like he's running away from the volcano but might mow down the other two trying to look for bones (not sure what bones). But no matter, your coloring is awesome and you've created such a fun scene. Definitely makes me smile. Keep up the awesome work, Mayra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card, my son would love it. I think you did an amazing job on coloring the cute dinos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly detailed and amazing card! I love their little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great design, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH.. the scene is FANTASTIC Mayra! I LOVE your coloring as always.. but that scene... I just LOVE it... super CUTE! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS