Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

CDD Social Media Mood Board Challenge September 2017 ...

Hello everyone !! 
I am stopping by today to share this set I created 
for the CDD Social Media Mood Board Challenge. 


I created a mini card ...
Can you tell I am LOVING mini cards lately , lol ?! 
And a matching treat bag . 


I think the size of these treat bags are perfect for 
a gift card . 


The adorable images are from the Timber stamp set . 
I am so in love with this set, 
I can't say it enough <3 . 

For these cuties I used Copic markers to color them in . 
This is a photo of the Mood Board :
No automatic alt text available.

I hope this inspires you to create and join us !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used: 
 Image 1

Image 1

Image 1



3 comments:

  1. They're so gorgeous!! The critters are so sweet!! You colored them perfectly!! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to visit for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those critters are sooo CUTE! You always make the cutest projects!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects, Mayra! Yep, that mini card is so cute. You colored everything wonderfully and put together delightful projects. Your work always makes me smile (and wish I had your talent). :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS