Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

CDD October 2017 Release....

Happy Sunday everyone !!
Our October Release for Craftin Desert Divas
is now available in the shop !!!!!!
You can find the complete release here

I created this shaker card to share with you today . 
I used the Holly Jolly stamp set along with the brand new 
Sending die set . 


I kept the card fairly simple . 
I wanted the focus to be on the sweet little image and the 
red glittered word . 


For the inside of my card I stamped the sentiment and 
then I framed it using the smaller circle from the 
and the 


To complete my card I had to use my favorite dies 

I hope you have enjoyed this release !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Praying you have a blessed and wonderful day ! 




3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, Mayra! This is adorable. Your coloring is wonderful. I just adore your whimsical style. So much so, that I couldn't resist buying some new goodies from CDD. Definitely thanks to your inspiration. :) You've even got me delving into the world of Copics and alcohol markers. Goodness! Thank you for all your inspiring work. I hope you have a fantastic week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the shaker!! The little girl is so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet and oh so CUTE! Love your shaker and the red sparkle!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS