Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

CDD November 2017 Release ...

Happy Sunday everyone !
The November 2017
Craftin Desert Divas is now
available .

This release has six stamp sets ,
two sets of dies and a new stencil .
All can be found here .

I created a couple of cards to share 
with you today . For my cards I used the 
Yeti FunArctic Pals and Snow Happy stamp sets. 





I die cut a couple of trees from the Silhouette 
online store for both of the cards. 
I was going for a simple design .


I colored all of these cuties using my Copic markers . 


For the snowy effect I splattered a couple of drops of 
white acrylic paint onto the backgrounds. 






It was such a fun release I hope you love all of the 
projects we all created to share with you ! 
Thank you very much for stopping by !

Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful way with color, Mayra. Each of these cards has a beautiful color palette. I like your simple designs, too, that add so much to the over all card. Fabulous work on each delightful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!!!! Look at ALL that super CUTENESS!! I love the showcases you did all week with the new stamps & Dies! The yeti set is ADORABLE! Love your sweet cards & coloring- they're all fabulous my friend! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS