Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day .....

Hello everyone!! 
Happy Valentine's Day!! 
I wanted to stop by and share the Valentine's 
my son and I created (he is in kindergarten) for 
his class. 

I hope you are all doing awesome! 
I have been crafting... just at a much slower pace. 
I have been doing a bit of everything, 
I will be sharing photos with you as soon as I take them <3. 
I am enjoying creating with different stamps and using different
coloring mediums. I am also LOVING creating in my travel journal.
It is something I had been wanting to do for awhile. 

I do have lots of photos to share with you today. 
I have been participating in the wonderful 30 Day Coloring Challenge. 
I did not post every day, I accumulated them to share altogether. 

To begin with here are the Valentines for my son Anthony's class. 
I used my Silhouette to cut the treat bags and create the design 
for the front of them. 





For the second project, I am sharing with you 
I colored this pirate and mermaid from My Favorite Things. 



For the next card, I came across these interesting inks from
Brea Reese. 
They are glitter inks. I love the Raw Umber color and that is what I used for the flowers. 
For the blue areas, I used the 
Ultramarine Blue.
The sparkle in these is super pretty. 


I hope you enjoy these projects I created to share with you today! 
Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 





3 comments:

  1. Those Valentines are terrific, Mayra. Perfect for a little boy. :) Great job. Oh wow, your coloring on the pirate and mermaid is fantastic. You sure haven't lost your touch, that is for sure! And finally, that glitter ink sounds intriguing. Never heard of it. LOL But that card you made is beautiful! So happy you are still creating and from the looks and sounds of it, enjoying the process thoroughly! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mayra,
    your creations are so adorable, I really missed your creations,especially your CDD creations.♥ The Valentine treat bags are so fantastic and it's really an a amazing idea.♥ The card with the little pirate and the mermaid tag is gorgeous as all your creations.♥ And the flower card is so beautiful, I really like the colors you've used.♥
    Many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning as always my friend! LOVE the way you color.. it's so beautiful! And those Valentine's are so fun! I'm sure Anthony had a blast making them with you!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS